If your registration for 2022 has already been finalized, you can access your Unisa study material via myUnisa
Downloading study material from myUnisa is easy to do. Just follow these steps:
- Go to my.unisa.ac.za and log in with your student number and password.
- Click on the myModules tab/link at the top of the screen.
- Then click on “Sites” (next to where your name is displayed on the top right of the screen).
- Now click on the star next to the module’s name. The star will turn orange. Close the site’s screen.
- You will see a message that states “Reload to see your updated favorite sites”. Click on “Reload”.
- Your selected modules will now appear in the top navigation.
- Now click on one of your module codes (eg ICT3621) and then on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
Download your study material to a PC/laptop/tablet and not to a phone.
If your registration has not yet been finalized, you can still access your official study material.
Click here to access your official Unisa study material.
Note: Study material for modules that are only offered online will not be accessible to students who have not completed their registration
By accessing your study material, you will be able to start studying immediately, which will ensure that you have sufficient time to complete and submit your assignments.
How to track unisa study material
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has a partnership with local courier company Skynet to offer services to students, with probably the most important of them being the delivery of Unisa study material.
To find out which deliveries from Unisa are currently being handled by Skynet:
- Go to the Skynet website www.skynet.co.za
- Hover over “Customer Services”
- Click on “Unisa Student Tracking”
- Enter your student number and click on “List Shipments”
- Click on the “Shipment No” to view the waybill
How do I get my study material from Unisa?
To get your unisa study material, log into myUnisa, click on myModules and select sites. Now click on one of your module codes (eg ICT3621) and then on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel.
How long does it take to get your study material at Unisa?
Unisa delivers your study materials no later than 10 working days after completed registration.